The Indian team will leave Dubai as the schedule for the India-Australia tour has now been confirmed after the ongoing IPL season. The Australian government has received a green signal for the India Vs Australia series with Sydney and Canberra.
The state governments of Cricket Australia and New South Wales have entered into an agreement to provide isolation and training facilities for the Indian team and the Aussies.
Confirmation of the isolated protocols was issued after the NSW government’s approval on Thursday, but final signatures from the BCCI will be required.
India tour of Australia (ODI, T20 and Test) – Schedule
- India vs Australia 1st ODI: November 27 at Sydney Cricket Ground
- India vs Australia 2nd ODI: November 29 at Sydney Cricket Ground
- India vs Australia 3rd ODI: December 1 at Manuka Oval
- India vs Australia 1st T20I: December 4 at Manuka Oval
- India vs Australia 2nd T20: December 6 at Sydney Cricket Ground
- India vs Australia 3rd T20I: December 8 at Sydney Cricket Ground
- India vs Australia 1st Test (Day and Night): December 17-21 at the Adelaide Oval
- India vs Australia 2nd Test (Boxing Day): December 26-30 at Melbourne Cricket Ground / Adelaide Oval
- India vs Australia 3rd Test: January 7-11 at Sydney Cricket Ground
- India vs Australia 4th Test: January 6-8 in Brisbane
Reports suggest that the Test series will take place in Adelaide with the Pink Ball match. The Adelaide Oval will be played between December 17-21, and the Covid-19 situation will be discussed at the MCG. Otherwise, Melbourne will be the venue for Boxing Day (December 26-30) and the Test in Sydney (January 7-11) and finally Brisbane (January 15-19).