Ministry of Road Transport and Highways website: How to pay for transport electric transport
1) The first thing in the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways is e-sallan Website In. It’s worth noting that the site does not work properly in Google Chrome during use, in which case you may have problems with Chrome, so try using it in another browser.
2) After opening the e-Salan website, go to the Czech Salan position.
3) There are three options to check the driving status, one is the driving number, the second is the vehicle number and the third is the driver’s license number.
4) If you receive a valid e-mail, you will see a downward movement, with the option to pay.
5) If you click Pay now, your state website will open for payment.
6) You can pay e-slot using your credit / debit card or internet banking.
Paytm: Transport e-Sallon Payment
1) Paytm is another way to pay traffic salon online. Paytm application and Website Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Faridabad, Maharashtra and Telangana support e-sallana.
2) To pay e-sallan for transport to these cities or states, open the e-sallan payment page on Paytm (application or website)
3) After this Paytm gives you the option to select the respective e-Salan power, select the power.
4) After this you need to enter the saloon number, vehicle number or driver’s license number to view the e-slip.
5) If you receive an e-slot, all the details will come in front of you and you will get the option to pay with it.
If you do not see the option to pay e-salon, visit your state or city e-salon payment website. For your convenience, we Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtraசு Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar, Tamil Nadu And Rajasthan For example, some cities have links to their website.
(Beware, the owner of Paytm has invested in 197 Communications gadgets 360)