Fredlip Ferdinand Range was born on February 8, 1794 in Hamburg. You may not know this, but in addition to caffeine, Friedleaf Ferdinand Ranjin also discovered bitumen dye. He received his doctorate from the University of Berlin, and was taught at the University of Breslow until 1831 by Friedlip Ferdinand Range.
Some special things about Friedleaf Ferdinand Range
1) From childhood, Fredlip Ferdinand Range had a keen interest in chemistry. He did a lot of research in his teens. Once while inspecting Pelton’s plant, suddenly the sap of the plant fell on his eyes. After this, he learned that with the sap of Peltona’s plant, the pupils of the eye began to spread and contract.
2) Let us tell you how Fredlip Ferdinand identified Range Coffee. Friedleaf Ferdinand Range was again asked to do research on Peltona while pursuing a bachelor of chemistry at the University of Gina, Johann Wolfgang. Not only this, Friedlip Ferdinand Range was inspired to analyze coffee. This is why he discovered caffeine after a few months of research.
3) Friedlip Ferdinand Range also developed a method of extracting sugar from beet juice during his lifetime.
4) Brightlip Ferdinand Range was one of the first scientists to consider Queen as the inventor, in addition to caffeine and bitumen dyes.
5) Friedleaf Ferdinand Range breathed his last on March 25, 1867 in Orenburg, Germany.