WhatsApp Payments: How to set up
1. First open WhatsApp and go to Settings and tap Payments.
2. Now tap on Payment Method and select your bank.
3. After selecting the bank, you need to verify your mobile number. Now tap on Verification via SMS.
4. Wait until the verification process is complete. Once the process is complete your bank details will be added to the payment method below.
WhatsApp Pay: How to pay
1. Open the WhatsApp chat and click on the link icon.
2. Now type Payment, type the amount you want to send to someone and enter it.
3. Now enter the UPI PIN and complete the payment process.
How to send money using UPIs, such as PhonePe or Google Pay –
1. Open WhatsApp and go to Settings and tap Payments.
2. Now tap on New Charge and then send to a UPI ID. Enter the UPI ID and verify.
3. After verifying the UPI ID, enter the amount and enter it.
4. Enter the UPI PIN to complete the payment process.
You can also send a request to those who have not yet registered on WhatsApp. Such-
1. Open the WhatsApp chat and click on the link and then go to Pay.
2. Tap the notification on the next screen and let others know about the WhatsApp Payment feature.
With the above methods you can start making digital payments on WhatsApp.