New Delhi: The Finance Ministry has listed a number of measures taken by the government for the general public in 2020. Following COVID-19, the government approached a number of important documents available from the comforts of public housing.
As the year draws to a close, we will look at the key initiatives / announcements made by the Ministries of Finance and Corporate Affairs through the Ministry of Finance’s tweet.
The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) issued an announcement in June to extend the merger deadline. Permanent account number (Pan) Attar Card Card.
Date of merger Pan card Extended till March 31, 2021 with Aadhar card. The previous deadline to connect with Aadhaar was June 30, 2020.
If you have not yet connected your Aadhaar with the PAN, you can follow this procedure online.
Here is how to link a PAN card with an Aadhar card online
- To link PAN and Aadhar cards, taxpayers must first register on the Income Tax e-filing portal
- Log in to the Income Tax Department’s e-filing portal with your login ID, password and date of birth
- After punching in the details, you should be fed on a code as well
- When you log in to the site, a pop-up window will appear asking you to attach your ban card to the Aadhaar card.
- Otherwise, you can go to the profile system and select the “Link Source” button
- Punch in details such as name, date of birth and gender. This will already be mentioned to you when registering on the e-file portal
- Check the details on the screen with what is mentioned on your Aadhaar card
- If the details match, enter your Aadhaar card number and click the “Connect Now” button
- You will get the message that your Aadhar card has been successfully linked to your PAN card